May 12, 2017

Vietnam Travel Photography

Black and white portrait of an old Vietnamese woman in Cao Bang Province, Vietnam, Southeast Asia

This old lady was carrying her grandson on her back and while I was trying to capture limestone landscape behind I couldn't resist to take a portrait of her. She had such a soulful face...

Feel free to have a look at my portraits portfolio that gather images I shot for editorial and corporate clients

And if you liked that post, show me some love, share it with your friends !

5 comments:

  1. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing.
    vietnam travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the weblog stuffed while for that reason many records. stopping by your blog helped me to make a get hold of of what i was searching out. Now my challenge has come to be as easy as ABC. photography blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. buy monetized youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. San Antonio Matterport

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to this website, and I believe that you have a plenty of excellent information, I have saved your site to my bookmarks. Real Estate Photography Austin

    ReplyDelete

Singapore Marina Bay 360 aerial view

Just posted on my website a 360 aerial view of Singapore Marina Bay I shot last month while spending a bit of time in this amazing city.